A. About Us
Please read this Policy as it includes important information regarding your Personal Data and other information. Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy will have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service. As described in this privacy statement, we will not process your information without a lawful basis to do so.
1. Information We Collect
(a) Personal Data. Personal Data and other information are collected from you when you create a user account with us. In connection with the Services, you may be asked to provide us the following Personal Data and other information: your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, payment information, and other information in connection with the Services.
(b) User Data. When you send or receive Content using our Services, we collect data about that Content.
(c) Log Information. When you browse our Services, we may identify your IP address to give us an idea of which part of our Services you visit and how long you spend there.
(d) Analytics. We may use third-party analytics tools to collect information about use of our Services. We use the information we gather from analytics to improve our Services. Analytics tools collect information such as the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our Website, but does not collect Personal Data. We do not combine the information collected through the use of analytics with Personal Data.
(e) Tracking Technologies. We collect information through technology, such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons, including when you visit our Services or Linked Sites. Please see Section 7 below for further information regarding tracking technologies.
(f) From Third Parties. We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third-party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
2. How We Use It. We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties with whom we partner in order to:
(a) enable us to provide the Services to you;
(b) notify you regarding Services, your Profile, or fees;
(c) increase the usability of the Services;
(d) provide information about promotional offers;
(e) investigate objectionable use of the Services;
(f) respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team;
(g) analyze trends and use of our Services; and
(h) carry on our business, as determined by us.
3. Who We Share It With.
We will share your Personal Data with third parties:
(a)Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
(b)Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
(c)Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety the Company, Site, our affiliates or relevant third parties.
4.Security of Your Personal Information. We exercise care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided to us. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, our Payment Processor uses Secured Socket Layer (‘SSL’) encryption when collecting, storing, or transferring sensitive data. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
5. Your User Account.
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
(a) Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
(b) Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
(c) Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
6. Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Data we may collect from Children who use our Services. For that reason, we make every effort to comply with the regulations of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (at 15 USC § 6501–6506). We never collect or maintain Personal Data through the Services from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and no part of the Services are structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13). We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss, penalties, damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any misrepresentations regarding the age of any User. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate with or without notice the Profile of User who we believe has provided false information when registering for and/or using the Services and each User agrees to make no further use of the Services after termination and/or during suspension.
7. Linked Sites. The Services and/or third parties may provide links to Linked Sites and data provided by third parties. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by Linked Sites, nor are we responsible for the information or materials that third-party data contains. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Services; thus when you use a link to go from the Services to a Linked Site, this Policy is no longer in effect. We encourage Users to read the privacy policies of Linked Sites before proceeding to use them. When you conduct e-commerce with a Linked Site, certain Personal Data may be collected by the Linked Site and made available to us.
8. Changes to our Policy; Miscellaneous. We reserve the right to change this Policy, our Terms of Service, and our other Policies at any time. We will notify you about changes to this Policy by placing the updated Policy on the Services. You agree that your use of the Services after such notification will constitute acceptance by you of such changes to our Policy. This Policy is and any disputes in connection with this Policy are subject to our Terms of Service and our other Policies which are each hereby incorporated herein by reference. In the event of any conflict between the provisions of this Policy and our Terms of Service, our Terms of Service shall control.
9. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us at: email@example.com or Beswood PTY LTD,94 Colloden Road, Marsfield, NSW 2122, Australia.