1-year Limited Warranty
- Your BESWOOD® product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Any product replaced under this warranty shall be subject to the original warranty period applicable to the purchased product.
- BESWOOD may assign any of its rights and obligations under this warranty, either in whole or in part, to any of its affiliates or to any third party.
Not Covered Under Warranty
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Lost or stolen products.
- Damage resulting from any external cause, including but not limited to, accidental damage, improper use, modification, adaptation, neglect, improper assembly or installation, or external electrical fault leading to hardware or component failure or damage.
- Products operated outside the usage parameters stated in the user documentation for your product.
- Products that have been modified, repaired, or maintained by anyone other than BESWOOD or one of our authorized repair persons.
- Any product not purchased directly from our website (www.beswood.com.au ) or our authorized stores in online shopping platforms such as Amazon® or eBay®.
- Products purchased outside the United States or transported outside the United States after purchase.
- Any product whose product number or serial number has been removed, damaged, altered, or obscured.
- Products whose proof of purchase contains unauthorized corrections or alterations.
- Free products.
Warranty Contact Information
- Before you contact us for warranty support, you may find it helpful to review the Operator Manual for your product.
- To obtain warranty service, please email us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- Proof of purchase. (Amazon Order ID number or Purchase number) Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim,such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to.
- Model number and serial number (S/N) of your product.
- Your original shipping address & return address (no P.O. boxes, please).
- The reason for requesting a warranty service.
- Note: Before BESWOOD can release a replacement, it is necessary to return the defective item for further quality inspection.
If you want us to cover the return cost of shipping any product under this warranty, you must contact us and obtain a return authorization before shipping the product(s). We reserve the right to not cover any return shipping costs which we have not authorized in advance.
This policy is only applicable to products purchased directly from our website (www.beswood.com.au ) or our official store in online platforms such as Amazon® or eBay®. For purchases made through any other authorized BESWOOD® reseller, please contact the reseller directly.